The LINDA-AIR-80 is an LED light bulb for sealed lighting fixtures such as road lights, security lights and street lights.
This product addresses the commonly known issue that LEDs are not completely heat resistant.
With high thermal conductivity using the flow of air and water (40,000k), the light bulb directly radiates the LED substrate, making it strong against heat as well as light-weight and environmentally friendly.
Installation is easy, so it's ideal for offices or shops.
Estimated delivery time
Stock in Singapore
Transportation/Logistic/Warehouse Construction Other
• Can be used in sealed equipment
• Great in radiating capacity
• Exceptionally light-weight
• Gentle to the eyes with no flickering
• Equivalent to: 250W mercury light bulbs
• Size: φ110×237mm
• Base/cap: E39
• CRI: Ra83(2700K)/Ra76(5700K)
• Wattage: 80W
• Voltage: 100V ~ 277V
• Total luminous flux: 6,240lm(2700K)/8,000lm(5700K)
• Beam angle: 270 degrees
• Color temperature: 2700K / 5700K
• Weight: 400g
• Operating temperatures: -40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
• Energy efficiency: 78lm / W (2700K) / 100ml / W (5700k)
* For details, please refer to our catalogues, or contact us.
* is mandatory item